April 14, 2015
April 8, 2015
April 2, 2015
- WASHINGTON — Much of President Barack Obama's foreign policy agenda has been foisted upon him during his six years in office. He inherited two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, neither of which he has been able to end. He has had to react to chaos in the Middle East and a Russian incursion in Ukraine.
March 28, 2015
March 25, 2015
KIEV, Ukraine – Ukrainian police officers charged into a televised government meeting Wednesday and detained two top officials on suspicion of extorting bribes. Police snapped handcuffs onto emergency services chief Serhiy Bochkovsky and his deputy ...2 Ukraine emergency officials arrested in bribery case on live TV during Cabinet ... - U.S. News & World Report
March 23, 2015
February 22, 2015
- LONDON — Nearly a week after a cease-fire was supposed to have gone into effect in Ukraine, Secretary of State John Kerry met with his British counterpart Saturday to discuss the imposition of additional sanctions because of what he called Russia's "brazen" violations of the agreement.
February 16, 2015
- But both sides claim violations by the other, and a key army position remains a worry.
February 14, 2015
- KIEV, Ukraine — A cease-fire was declared in east Ukraine at 12:01 a.m. today, kindling slender hopes of a reprieve from a conflict that has claimed more than 5,300 lives.
February 13, 2015
- Ahead of a cease-fire starting Sunday, both sides fought vigorously for better positions.